Our Executive Coaching and Mentoring practice was established to meet client demand for tailored senior development interventions to complement our other board services. Our core practice focuses upon working with main boards and executive leadership teams. We provide:
- one-to-one coaching for individuals;
- whole board development programmes and;
- dual coaching to facilitate key relationships (such as that between the Chair and CEO).
Our coaches support executives to fulfil their personal potential without losing sight of the business context. They invest time in understanding the organisation’s vision, strategy and culture and use that to apply relevance and sensitivity to their work with individuals and executive teams.
In addition to the very senior work we are often asked to deliver coaching and mentoring for people or teams one or two tiers below the board, as well as valued senior specialists and high potential future talent. These can be either:
- standalone coaching programmes commissioned to address a particular development opportunity or;
- coaching support offered in the broader context of formal talent development programmes.
Our coaches have the highest levels of professional accreditation and experience. We match them to assignments with care. We carry out regular skill audits to assure a diverse range of experience, skills and styles: from business psychologists to transition specialists; CEO sounding boards to coachesskilled in helping smart people to accelerate through the talent pipeline.
For further information or to discuss your specific requirements please contact our Executive Coaching team on +44 (0)20 3053 8630 or email at email@example.com